Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

This takes me back!

Good god, I remember stupid cartoons like that. Back in the late 80s DIC Entertainment totally gooberfied The Legend of Zelda TV series. If Skyrim had come out back then i'm sure it would have looked just like this. All the way down to the goofy magic sidekick and the retro style jingle.
As long as it remains just a spoof, I like it.

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Very Well Done!

I have great respect for this author. It takes a large attention span and an eye for detail to make a fight scene look so smart and fluid. There is great use of environment. Good body language. The timing and placement of the stunts were superb.
This review is coming from a guy who has studied animation and editing in college.
Keep doing what you're doing, Mottis!

Zelda: Adulthood Zelda: Adulthood

Holy shit! No more rules!

This is one of those stories where you say "why didn't I think of that?"
It makes total sense. If it were me, I would have gone crazier then my first day at college. My only criticism is that this idea could have gone further.

Sweet Adventures Sweet Adventures

O__o

Did that fat guy have peppermint nipples?

Overall I like this cartoon. It was cute with dirty undertones.

A Very Goremaster Xmas A Very Goremaster Xmas

This is good enough for TV

This sort of reminded me of the show Metalopolis. The rhymes were well written. Very metal yet still xmas-like. Good voiceover and music.

0110101101101001 0110101101101001

Interesting Idea

It was a bit clever how the title and author fit the whole binary theme. Wish there was more time and content. It's a little too random right now. Good effort though.

Meat the Parent Meat the Parent

Spot on.

The cow has a brilliant name. I won't spoil it. The movie may seem slow to some, but it builds comedic tention. Good overall.

Legend of Zelda:MilkBar#1 Legend of Zelda:MilkBar#1

There is no joke

I don't see how this could be called a "comedy" when there is no joke. Basically all tingle says is that he likes to call Link "Mr. Fairy".
Also this video needs a loader. At first glance it seems broken when it is not.

A strange little tale A strange little tale

Bare Minimum

I'm sorry but I can't give this a passing grade. If you're going to make a slideshow rather than animate something that's fine, but you'll have to have better drawn slides otherwise it's not enjoyable. I get the gist of the story, but half the time I can't tell what I'm seeing.
As for the play issue: there are some Youtube videos explaining how to make a "button symbol" and a short bit of code to type in the "actions" tab to get it running.

Senmetsu responds:

I had animation, it was slight, but it was there.

I found it enjoyable... I'm glad you get the gist of the story, that's something most other people never got for some reason. It's fairly simple: life goes on. People change, things grow and are unique in their sameness.

"button symbol", eh? Thanks! Now I know how to fix the fluidity with my flash.

ClockCrew VS DuckDivision ClockCrew VS DuckDivision

|:( "sigh"

This is his best work? So sad. . . . Such poor quality. The mouth of the duck doesn't even stop moving after it's dead. Unfortunately I have a feeling it's going to pass judgement anyway. Too many overly polite newgrounds members.

FullMoonClock responds:

The Duck was not dead, it was just in horrible pain. But it died at the end. Thanks (?) for the review.