The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

The atmosphere in the game is top notch. It shows that you don't need a lot of game mechanics to have a great experience. This type of approach reminds me of games like Journey and Ico in terms of art.
My only nitpick is that the ending was a little lacking. I would have liked to have seen something maybe beautiful or mysterious.

Raiyumi responds:

Thanks! I really hated that we had to cut the game short without a proper ending too. :/

Zipzip: Secret Dimension. Zipzip: Secret Dimension.

Very Artistic

I like this as an art piece as well a game.
I know people will cry and moan about the lack music and graphics, but in this case I think less is more. The whole theme was about him discovering something outside of his simple world and those who chose to fear it rather than try to understand it.
The simple art direction helped in conveying that.

Shadowess Shadowess

Stealth Game Perfected

So many games as far back as PS1 & N64 have tried making good stealth levels but few have succeeded. This game seems to have perfected the art. I like the way sound and line of sight are implemented in the game. Controls and viewpoint are in no way awkward like other stealth based games. I'd like to see future games follow this example.

Stick Master DX Stick Master DX

Good Game

This is very impressive for a stick figure game. I see only one flaw: The character and enemy attacks are too large for the screen, making it next to impossible to avoid some of the larger attacks in level 3 and up. Pretty fun otherwise.

Grey Story Grey Story

Simple but very well executed.

The gameplay is not much, but I love the art direction, It's beautiful with a hint of creepy. I liked the concept of "bringing color to the world". Great choice of music as I'm sure everyone else has said. My only suggestion would be to add some environmental puzzles in the future, and some suggestive background near the items--like what you did with the gravestone next to the flower. I liked the ending. Wouldn't change it for the world.

The Quest For Something The Quest For Something

Simple but cool.

I like the gritty art style and the music. I was surprised that I would like a stick figure game so much. I was stumped on level 9 for a while, but I discovered the secret. Too bad there are no more levels after that. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

oObangzOo responds:

I like how you like my style man, Its just what I like to hear. I'm glad I managed to make a stick figure game to your liking.
Just for you, there will be a sequel, I promise!
Also... This game will soon be improved so stay tuned!

Brave Loli Brave Loli

It's ok, but jumping is bad

I Like the artwork and music. But the character drifts too much during jumps. Could not get very far.

Pickilow Vs Jesus Pickilow Vs Jesus

There is nothing funny about this

I love really dirty jokes--even about jesus--but none of this was funny.
If you can't think of anything funny to say, than it's just a downright insult no matter how you try to hide it. The game itself is also poorly done, although that's beside the point. This "game" seems like just an excuse to rip on someone else's religion.

Pickilow responds:

you sick whore

The Firebird:New Edition The Firebird:New Edition

Good story, but. . .

I like these kind of interactive stories, and this story in particular is good. But I would really like to see more artwork. Maybe some light background music, to set the mood.

Mario Breakout Mario Breakout

Almost Perfect Mario Game

This has everything a Mario Breakout should have. It has all the right sound, and I like the Mushroom and Fireflower power-ups. There is only one flaw. The padal will get stuck if you touch the wall, and there is no reset feature.

I would otherwise give a 10 if this were fixed.